Wednesday, December 26, 2007

STOP TOUCHING ME!!!



I love my son. I do. Really. A whole lot. BUT-if he doesn't stop touching me I will scream.


The Man turned 4 a couple weeks ago. Normal 4 year old boys really only want to eat dirt, hide worms in the couch and mainline Cocoa Pebbles. Not so my child-he wants to be touching me at.all.times. If I'm on the couch, he's on my lap with his head hanging down past my knees and his feet wrapped around my neck ( "I bein a bat, Mummy!"). If I'm sitting on the bed with my laptop, he's rightnextome with his feet patting the keyboard until I lose my mind and push him away.


At night when we sleep, I end up clinging to the teeny tiny cord on the edge of the mattress because he has to sleep justthiscloseatalltimes. As I type this, I'm sitting on the bed and he's right next to me, his torse and right arm glued to me from my hip all the way down to my knee. He can't go from Point A to Point B without crawling over my lap on the way.
I thought I would get my body back when I stopped breastfeeding, but apparently he just latched on to the rest of my flesh. Oy.

Friday November 10, 2006 - 11:28am (EST)

No comments: