Thursday, December 27, 2007

Seriously, I must remember my age...

Remember my last missive, the one that detailed my all nighter Friday night? Apparently, I forgot because Saturday night I did it all again. Alley wasn't feeling so hot, so she gave me the keys to the car (I am SO ditching my Vibe and getting a cougar. Well, as soon as I don't have to have a carseat in the back anymore) and with big hair and even bigger boobs, I headed on back into Indy. I met Jimmy at the 1st stop of the night, thank God for cell phones since he stood in the parking lot and laughed while watching me drive around in circles looking for him. We went inside, had a drink and mingled a lil bit until the phone started blowing up.

After saying our goodbyes, I checked in on my chica and headed back downtown for a repeat visit. Ike and Jonesy's was packed and the rain was pouring-so the Noodle was the place to be for us till 3. Another long night with eye candy and I rolled back into the casa around 10ish. A quick shower, debriefing with Alley and we were off again, this time to chez Jimmy in what is seriously a cute lil town. Jimmy was being a gentleman and knowing I'm from Florida and always hot, had his AC set on 31 degrees. I sat on the couch under blankets with my teeth chattering while defending my reining Remote Snatching Belt from his attempts to beat me at controlling the tv. We had fabu bbq and then headed to Hedder's house-where our activities are going to remain a tightly controlled secret.

After another late night, I finally went to bed when it was dark for the first time since Thursday and slept through 2 phone calls and an assload of text messages. I'm slowly packing and getting ready to head back south tonight to get geared up for vacay no. 2 next week. Thank God for farecast.com so I can start scouting out my ticket to come back soon-2 months between seeing my friends is far far too long.


Monday June 25, 2007 - 10:53am (EDT)

No comments: