Wednesday, December 26, 2007

More Than You Ever Wanted To Know About Me

Name: Keriann
Gender: Female
time started: 2:58 PM
(1.) In the shower do you start the water and then get in or get in and start the water? Start the water, then when all the steam is built up, get in
(2.) Do you read the labels on the shampoo bottle? Always
3.) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essence commercial? Not if I'm by myself.
4.) Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? yes
5.) Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? No
6.) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower? Every morning
7.) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? I use shower gel
8.) How old do you look? Around 30, I think
9.) How old do you act? About 12
10.) What's the last song you heard/sang? Turn Me Loose by Loverboy
11.) Have you recently become a member of anything? That elite group called Mothers in Law
12.) What are your plans for the weekend? Clubbing Friday night, hangin by the pool the rest of the weekend.
13.) Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed? Gah! Who kisses with their eyes open??
14.) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull? Yes
15) Do you ever intentionally vomit after eating? No
17.) Have you ever called anyone a slut? Yes
18) Have you ever been called a slut? Not to my face.
19). Have you ever smuggled something into the US? No
20.) Does playing a guitar make someone more attractive? No
25.) Do you have more enemies or more friends? Friends
26.) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter? No
27.) Can you fix your own car? It might mess my nails up, so no.
28.) Have you ever turned someone down for a date? Yes, did it today as a matter of fact.
29.) Are you smarter than your friends?Some yes, some no.
30.) Have you ever stolen anything from your friends? No
33) Do you like the smell of beer? Never really thought about it.
34.) Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream? No
35.) Have you ever given to charity? Yes
36.) Would you kill a dog for $1000? Probably not.
37.) Do you sometimes get depressed? Yes
38.) Do you live with your parents? Uhhh, no.
39.) Do you have plans for your future? Of course.
X MARKS THE SPOT
You are
[X] short, under 5'4 (i am 5'3)
[]-5'5"
[] 5'5"-5.6"
[] 5'6.5 - 5'7 ''
[] 5'7" - 6'0
[] tall 6'1 and up
NATURALLY
[] blonde
[] redhead
[X] brunette
[] dirty blonde
[] brownish
[] dark brown
[] black
[] indian red/light brown
[] blue-eyed
[] brown-eyed
[] black-eyed
[X]green-eyed
[]Hazel-eyed
[] gold/gray-eyed
[] silver/gray- eyed
[] blue/green-eyed
[] blue/gray-eyed
[] they change colors
[X] glasses
[X] contacts
[] neither
[]short hair
[X]medium hair
[] long hair
Your favorite color(s) are?
[] red
[] khaki
[] aqua
[X] pink
[] hot pink
[] yellow
[] black
[] green
[] lime green
[] blue
[] white
[] turquoise
[] silver
[] purple
[X] brown
[] orange
[] grey
[] fushcia
[] maroon
[X] gold
[] teal
[] clear
[] bronze
[] I don't really care
[] I don't believe in favorite colors
[] rainbow
Some things you've done?
[] ice skating
[X] hiking
[]kayaking
[X]rafting
[X] water skiing
[X]camping (hated it, don't ask me to do it again)
[X] horseback riding
[X]bodysurfing and skim boarding
[]snowboarding
[]skiing
[X] dancing
[]skateboarding
[X]cheerleading
[]volleyball
[]lacrosse
[]street hockey
[]gymnastics
[]martial arts
[X]flag/rifle/baton spinning
[X] swimming
[X]wakeboarding
Your personality is sometimes...
[X] talkative
[X] shy (at first)
[] funny
[] serious
[] laid back
[]strict
[X]hyper
[] weird
[]ditzy
X sarcastic
[]slow
you like listening to?
[X] Pop
[] Country
[] Christian
[X] Orchestral/classical
[X] techno
[] Oldies
[] Opera
[X] 80's
X Disco
X Rap
[X] Classic rock
[] Punk
[] Metal
[] Reggae
[X] Rock
[X] Alt./indie rock
[] Foreign rock
[X] Other (Broadway musicals)
The pets you have HAD?
[X] cat(s)
[X] dog(s)
[] lizard
[] rat (oh good God NOOO!)
[]ferret
[] bunny
[X] fish
[] horse
[X] bird
[] frog (again, fuck no!)
[] hermit crab
[]turtle(s)
[] hamster(s)
[] snake (I repeat, fuck no)
[X] gerbil
[X] guinea pig
[] pig
[] goat
[] chinchilla
[] tarantula
[] geese
[] baby chicks
[] none
[] hedgehog
[] snail
[] piranha
[] seagull
[] newt
Clothing Brands you like?
[] Delia's
[X] American Eagle
[] Hollister
[] The Buckle
[] Abercrombie & Fitch
[X] Target
[] Wal-mart
[] Wet Seal
[] Forever 21
[] O'neil
[X] Pac Sun
[] Gap
[] Banana Republic
[]Aeropostale
[] Dickies
[] Quicksilver
[] Anchor Blue
[] Guess
[] Lucky Brand
[] Champs
[] Salvation army/goodwill/thrift stores
[X] Old Navy
[] New York and Co
[X] Other (I actually buy a lot of my stuff online in small boutiques)
[] Victorias secret
[] Fredricks
[] whatever is at the thrift store
[X] Eddie Bauer
[X] Hot Topic (Actually Torrid)
[] Whatever looks good on me/to me
Shoe Brands?
[X] Flip-Flops
[] Rainbows
[] Nike
[] Adidas
[] Reebok
[] Billabong
[X] Roxy
[] Puma
[] Jack purcells
[] Uggs
[X] Etnies
[] Reefs
[] Converse
[] Swiss
[] Adio
[] DC
[] Path
[X] Steve Madden
[X] Timberlands
[] Vans
[X] if I like something a lot I'll buy it
[X] New Balance
[] LEI
[X] Payless
[] DVS
[] Es
[] Macbeth
[X] Other
Your confessions:
[] I'm afraid of silence
[X] I am really ticklish (and I will pee on you if you don't stop when I say so)
[X] I'm afraid of the dark (which is why Jason sleeps with me)
[] I've collected comic books
[X] I sometimes shut out others
[X] I open up to others TOO easily (after a glass or two of wine)
[X] I read the newspaper
[] I love Disney movies
[] I am a sucker for gorgeous eyes
[X] I am a sucker for gorgeous smiles
[] I don't kill bugs
[] I have "x"s in my screen name
[X] I bake well
[] I have worn pajamas to class
[X] I love Martha Stewart
[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[ ]I am self-conscious
[X] I love to laugh
[X] I can't swallow pills
[] I bite my nails
[X] I play computer games when I'm bored
[] I have gotten lost in the city
[] I have gone out in public in my pajamas
[X] I have made out in an elevator
[] I have been skydiving
[] I have been bungee jumping
[] I have been parasailing
[X] I have bitten someone (but they really really liked it)
[] I have dressed up like the opposite sex
[] I have egged a house/car
[] I have smashed a car
[X] I have been fired
[X] I have been skinny dipping
Have you ever...
[X] made out in the rain
[] danced in the rain
[X] seen a shooting star
[] proposed to anyone
[X] Gotten stitches
[X] Eaten Sushi
[X] Gotten the chicken pox
[X] Ridden in a taxi
[X] Been on a cruise ship
[X] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[X] Been on a plane by yourself
[X] had surgery
[] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[X] been on stage
[X] gotten a black eye
[]memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[X] watched an entire baseball game
Do you like...
[X]old movies
[X] musicals
[X] blasting music in your car
[]foreign foods
[] Pokemon
[X] Christmas time
[X] doughnuts
[] animals
[X] coffee
[X] tea (half and half sweet/unsweet)
TWO'S OF EVERY KIND
Two Names You Go By Other Than Your Real Name? Mommy, Sugarbutt
Two Things That Scare You? Heights, Scary movies
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now? yoga pants and a wifebeater
Two Things that Appeal to You In a Guy/Girl? A hairy chest, great voice
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation: Paris and the UK
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: Hmmm, I'll have to think on that, I'm kinda happy now.
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now? How lame am I that I fill these things out all the time-I wonder if "he" will talk to me today.
Two people I haven't talked to in a while? We just had a family wedding, I've talked to EVERYBODY
Two favorite animals? I'm not an animal person
Two Reasons you're doing this survey/? Because I'm bored-I think people are far more interested in the minutiae of my life than they really are.
Spell your name without vowels? Krnn Hwrd
How many pairs of jeans do you own? 11
What color(s) do you wear most often? Pink and White
Last song heard on the radio? Sexy Back
What's for dinner tonight? Chunky soup and a ham sandwich
Tell me a secret about one of your siblings? No Way...
Who did u last call on ur cell phone? My boss
[Do you own a...]
PS2? Yes
XBOX? No
PSP? No
Gamecube? No
SIDEKICK? no (but it's comin)
DIGITAL CAMERA? Yes
In what state or country do you want to go to school after high school? Um, how old am I?
Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie? For my daughter
How do you make money? I'm a bookie.
Last thing you bought over 50 dollars? Groceries
Time ended: 3:28 PM

Wednesday March 21, 2007 - 04:54pm (EDT)

No comments: