Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm It

Joni tagged me:

1. Each player of this game starts w/honestly answering these questions.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own providing their answers.
3. At the end you need to choose 6 people and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "Tag...You're it" and tell them to read your blog.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1. Where were you 1 hour ago? Snuggled deep under the covers in my bed, snoring.

2. Who will be your next kiss? The E

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yep, actually on my body.

4. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday

5. Are you wearing socks right now? No

6. When was the last time you went out of town? Labor Day weekend

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No

8. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke

9. What are you wearing now? A pink nightie

10. Have you been in a car wash? Yes

11. Last food you ate? Pizza

12. Where were you last week on Saturday? Packing at home and then out with a friend.

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope

14. When was the last time you ran? Yesterday when I was spraying Lysol and sprayed it in my eye. I ran to the sink to wash it out.

15. What's the last sporting event you watched? My oh so beloved GATORS whompin up on Arkansas.

16. What are your favorite classes? I loved history and anthropology.

17. Your dream vacation? I'm going to London in May and I go to Orlando at least once every other month. My dream vacay would be snowed in, with someone who shall remain nameless, in a cabin in Banff.

18. Last 3 people's houses you were in? Chris and Michellines, Mark and Linda's, Mike and Heather's.
19. How old are your parents? My mother is will be 65 next week, my father is 64

21. Do you miss anyone? Of course.

22. Last play you saw? Jesus Christ Superstar (technically a rock opera) last Friday night.

Now, I'm tagging Alley, Gilbo, Jimmy, Heather, Leo and Dave :)

Saturday December 9, 2006 - 08:20am (EST)

No comments: