Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm Such a Girl



I'm in a mood. I'm sad and on the verge of tears-it's the wrong time of the month for anything except sunshine and champagne to be raining down on me. Instead, my throat and head hurt, the Gators lost and the people coming to look at my house last night ran late, so instead of the perfectly staged house I had prepared with candles burning in the fireplace and classical music on the stereo, they were greeted by a hysterical preschooler flinging his shoes across the room.


So, as I open my email this morning what do I see? My beloved Nordies has a promo going, the big daddy of all gift with purchases, a mock croc train case LOADED with girly goodness. Now, couple that with the new holiday line from Igigi and I can get lost in a Nyquil induced fantasy of cold winter nights with a hint of snow and me, him and mistletoe.


Now I just have to decide what to buy to get me to that magic $95 to get my train case...


Tags: Edit Tags
Tuesday October 17, 2006 - 09:22am (EDT)

No comments: