Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Funny Stuff I Read This Weekend

I've been hither and yon all over teh interweb this weekend, just reading my lil ol heart out. Here are some of the things I've read that have made me weak with laughter:
You know what? I think whore is the wrong term for Rachel, who was not fucking Jul's husband to put food on the table.
That's really insulting to whores and I apologize.

Visiting things in the store. Meaning, there's something you want, but you don't have the money or you can't make a decision but you already think of it as yours. So you sit with it, say things to me like "Oh, I can't really afford it, but oh I love it so, oh it would be perfect in my living room, but oh I really shouldn't..." and I couldn't give less of a fuck if fuckonium were the rarest element on earth and sold for 10 billion per microgram. I want things I can't have too so we'll just have to walk through the storm with our heads held high.

Don’t be a trainwreck. Stop talking about poop, for the love of the sweet baby Jesus. (Whose mother never mentioned poop to the disciples, which is why there are no poop stories in the Bible.)
I realize that these probably make no sense to anyone else without context, but boy did they make my weekend bearable.


Sunday October 29, 2006 - 11:07pm (EST)

No comments: