Wednesday, December 26, 2007





Here's my bitch of the day-I"m flying next weekend (10 days!) to Indy and I"m planning my wardrobe and thinking about packing. After all the terrorist threats and intercepted plots, my carry on bag plan has been derailed. According to the TSA here is what I have to choose from:


L'occitane lavender hand creme-No, but I CAN bring metal scissors with pointed tips.
Mascara-No, but I CAN bring knitting needles.
MAC Lipglass-No, but I CAN bring a screwdriver.
Toothpaste/toothbrush-No, but I CAN bring KY jelly.


Can you believe it? I can't carry any gel that will go on my lips, eyes, cuticles or elbows, but I can bring the gel that will allow me to have anal sex easier while on board. I swear, if you didn't believe the TSA was run by men, there's your proof.

No comments: